Graffity

Saturday, January 20, 2007

CArtoon Graffiti Art


It is difficult to give you the answer you are looking for with out more details, such as the name of the artist you are referring to. I will try my best, however.

In my research I found that graffiti art originated in the late 1960's. Later with the invention of spray paint it evolved into what we see now. The Graffiti Artists strive to be known as the best or as the "King" or "Queen". For more interesting detail on this art form you can refer to the source below or do your own search on graffiti art. Another excellent research source would be your local library. Ask your librarian for assistance.

I was able to find one site with lots of samples of graffiti art; you can see if this has what you are looking for. For more sites you can try searching with the key words: Graffiti Art Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment